HTC ONE X LAUNCHING IN APRIL
Taiwanese cellular giant HTC will be launching its first quad-core smartphone in India in the month of April this year. This announcement was made by the Indian wing of the company at its Facebook page. As was declared by the company at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the HTC One X in India will be carried by Airtel. But the phone will be launched unblocked, so it should work with every telecom operator in India. Airtel will probably announce some sort of plans for it to attract customers.
Here are some of the features that the HTC One X comes with.
- 1280 x 720 pixels 4.7-inch high-definition display.
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor with 1.5 GHz of processing power.
- Front and rear cameras. 1.3 MP front camera for video chats and 8.0 MP rear camera with 1080 pixels resolution for video recordings.
- 1 GB in-built storage option extendable up to 32 GB.
- Runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Sleek with a thickness of only 8.9mm.
- Other features include HDMI Port, NFC capability, Beats audio tech and 3.5 mm audio jack.
The most impressive feature about the HTC is definitely its cameras. The rear 8.0 cam comes fitted with anImageChip, which provides excellent processing power to the camera. With the One X, the user can click photos even while he/she is recording a video.
But nothing is known about the price of this upcoming smartphone. We expect the price of HTC ONE X in India be nothing less that Rs.35,000. It might seem a little on the higher side, but given the features this phone possesses, it will not be a bad buy even at that price. But we will be surprised if the price goes over the 40K mark.
HTC India has even opened a sign-up page for the One X which will let prospective buyers know when the device will be available in the market.